Sunday, March 1, 2009

Final Project

Topic for Research

I decided to do research on health care benefits for inner city, urban, and low income families. I'm interested in learning what benefits are available for low income families and what they provide. I know that there are many health care coverage's but I don't know what is available for me and other families that don't have any health care.
I think this topic is interesting to research because it important to know who is entitled to some or all the benefits health care provides and why. I personally do not have any dental coverage and eye vision. I also make many dental visits and eye visit because have no dental and eye coverage at all. Overall, I would like to understand the system better in terms of low income families and what benefits they and everyone else are eligible for.

No comments:

Post a Comment